Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I got my Gateway Recovery CD and it won t load. It says loading

Customer Question

I got my Gateway Recovery CD and it won t load. It says loading files.....then freezes at about 95%.
Category: Computer
Expert:  DRobertson replied 6 years ago.

Intro:

Hi and thanks for writing us here at JustAnswer.com. Please know that to resolve your question may take some back and forth questions and answers.

We are here to help and will do our best to resolve your issue; we are not here to just make money. Also note that we do NOT work for any company and in no way represent them on their products and/or services.

-----------------------------------------------

Good day.

I saw your posting and would like to try and help.

Do you receive any error messages?

Does the CD light stay on?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I paid for this same problem last Saturday, February 18th. The technician indicated that purchasing a recovery CD for my Gateway GT5678. I recieved the recovery CD but it won't load! My S/N is XAD83 110 02992
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

No error messages. The CD says "Windows is loading files"

I think the CD stops at about 99 percent.

Good morning.

I found your other interaction with the expert. What I am going to d is notify the other expert so he can follow-up with you on this matter.

God bless.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Any luck? My Gateway recovery CD or Restore DVD is P/N 7520920R. My Gateway desktop model is GT5678.
I load the restore disk and it says
"windows is loading files" T he progress bar stops/freezes at about 98%. That s it.no error message.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I can t believe you just charged my account again?? This time for $9? Last time for $18 dollars. That's 27$ your company charged me for doing absolutely nothing! I need a supervisor to lodge a formal complaint. I am not satisfied and my computer remains inoperable. What kind of service is this?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
DRobertson,
please return my deposit of 9$ to my account. I never approved the transaction and you never replied to my questions..