Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified

how to delete an account on

Customer Question

how to delete an account on
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

You have to contact them directly at [email protected] and explain you want to delete your account to them.

Please note I do NOT work for so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with them.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
okay i already did that, thx but i am not going to pay just for that i just thought there was another way!!! i am so sorry
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.