Nilesh
Nilesh, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  2 years of Experience in computers & dealt with numerous problems till date
15932610

Adobe Invalid Annotation

How do I clear "Invalid Annotation Object" error message in Adobe?

Category: Computer
Expert:  Nilesh replied 5 years ago.

Hi, and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I would like to assist you regarding this issue. First, try to open any other PDF file for which Adobe is not showing any error, and then close Adobe. Next, open the document for which you are having the issue, you will need to find the corrupt pages and delete them. The easiest way to find the corrupt pages is to use the up and down arrow keys, rather than scrolling. Once you find the corrupt pages, you will delete them and re-insert new clean pages.

Customer: Thank you, I will try that.

Nilesh: You won't be able to re-insert clean pages until after all the corrupted pages have been deleted.

Customer: Because the program kept locking with the error messages; I wasn't able to delete the pages, so we just deleted the file and re-scanned. Thank you for your help.