Bernie, Computer Specialist
Experience:  6+ years experience, Microsoft MCDST/CompTia A+ Certified

Error Code 2103 w/microsoft silverlight and netflix I have

Customer Question

Error Code 2103 w/microsoft silverlight and netflix: I have done what it told me me to do which was to uninstall and reinstall microsoft Silverlight, but even after five time, it still shows the same screen. What else can I do to fix this ASAP?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bernie replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I'm Bernie and I'll be the technician helping you today. Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

Just to make sure that it isn't a browser issue (it may be the site), please go to this link, and download this browser called Firefox:

Click the green download button on the left and save the setup file to your computer, then double click it and install it. Once you get it installed and run it, it will ask you if you want to import your Explorer bookmarks, you may do that if you would like. Click yes if it asks you to make it the default browser.

Then see if are still get the same error with Firefox when trying to view Silverlight content. Please let me know if you do.