Tom K
Tom K, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  BS in IT from University of Massachusetts Lowell, 10+ years working on computer related problems
38490348

I keep getting pop up on my sony vaio called Center Stage The

Customer Question

I keep getting pop up on my sony vaio called
Center Stage
The application was unable to complete an operation
What is this and how do I get rid of this annoying issue?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tom K replied 6 years ago.
Lets look into uninstalling the annoying program since you do not use it anyways.

On your computer, click on Start, the Windows icon in the lower left corner, then type in uninstall a program and hit Enter.

In the window that opens, scroll through the list of programs and look for a program named or containing Center Stage in the title and click on the listing. Then choose Uninstall from the menu bar and follow the prompts to remove the program.

If you have no further questions and are satisfied with my answer, please remember to click on Accept Answer to close this question. I will continue to work on this question with you until we find a solution that is acceptable to you. I receive no credit for your question until you click Accept.