Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Acer Aspire One wont accept my password XXXXX i dont have

My Acer Aspire One won't accept my password XXXXX i don't have the required removable media that it ask for.P.S I'm not hooked to the internet!!

Welcome to JustAnswer !! I am Andy and I will be glad to help you out with your issue today.

Are you referring to the Login password XXXXX Windows ?

Did you forgot that password

What do you mean by removable media ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I turn the power on and it wants my password ! When it dosn't reconice my password XXXXX press th icon below to reset password,thats when it tells me it needsremovable media
Hi

Did you forgot your login password XXXXX windows ?

Example :
http://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/image119.png

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, It's been 2 monthsor more since i've used this unit Jeff
Hi

Now Windows 7 has a very strong encryption for passwords. So its not easy to hack into it.

But there is one solution to retrieve password. Goto this website and follow the steps. All steps are explained on their website.

http://www.loginrecovery.com/

Do let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Please click "ACCEPT" so that I get paid.

(You need to click ACCEPT even if you are a SUBSCRIPTION or TRIAL member)

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Andy, I'll have to wait till I get home to try your option.My Aspire One doesn't take CD's,and I'll have to buy an extermal. On another note username on the front is showing Jeff not Customer could that have an effect?P.S.Iwork offshore on a ship in the Gulf with BP,and that's where I'm at now!

Do you mean that your Login Username should be Customer ... and instead of that it is showing Jeff ?

Did you ever created this username Jeff ?

Did someone else access your computer ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Noboby has access, and Customer should or could be my username,but should be my password. like i said it's been about 2 months since i've loged on. Where did you find Customer?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Andy, My Yahoo address is Jeff Bolyard<[email protected] When i got your e-mail this morning it had Customer<[email protected]???Thats why I asked about? Where did you get Customer at?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Andy,my shift is almost up hope you have agreat day. Still let me know where Customer came from???? Jeff

The name Customer with your email id is a totally different issue and is not related to your acer computer password.

When you setup and email account, you can give whatever name you want associated with that email id. So you can change it anytime.

Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.