Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified

I have a HP Touchsmart tx2. The mouse is not working properly.

Customer Question

I have a HP Touchsmart tx2. The mouse is not working properly. When I try to click a specific letter for my internet banking password XXXXX in order to access my account, the same letter appears twice, even though I make only one click.

I also lose the arrow when I try to respond to an email, and the hand appears instead.

Also, the hand, when it appears, is very jittery.

What can I do to fix this problem.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Please remember to scroll down and click the green ACCEPT button ONLY if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

PLEASE FIRST BOOKMARK (add to favorites) THIS PAGE SO YOU CAN COME BACK WITH ME AFTER THE RESTART, and click Accept if the issue is solved (that's the only way I can get paid for my effort. Thank you)

Please try booting with the "Last Known good configuration", following the steps below:

1- Restart the computer and immediately press F8 repeatedly (before the windows logo appears), until you get the Boot Menu.

2- Choose "Last Known good configuration" and press ENTER

3- Wait for windows to be completely loaded

4- Restart your computer on normal Mode.

Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated