Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor in Technology, 7+ years of experience

I keep getting this message after restart Extended Fatal Error

I keep getting this message after restart: Extended Fatal Error Invalid or missing resource files in the installation directory. Please reinstall extended player.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 years ago.
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides.

Sometimes, malware add the fake entry at the startup of your computer.

Click Start, in the search box, please type msconfig and hit Enter. You will see system configuration utility. On this on the top right hand side corner, please click Tab Startup. Now, at the bottom on the right hand side, please click Disable All . Click Apply and OK. Now, you will see an option, Restart. please click Restart.

Please click the ACCEPT button, so that your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my Time, work and efforts. I earn my living out of it. You will NOT be charged twice. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.