Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician and founder of a home PC repair company.

I can not remember my password. I dont remember my information,

Customer Question

I can not remember my password. I don't remember my information, secret question
Category: Computer
Expert:  Frederick S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you with this and providing you with the information you need.

Since you do not know the answer to your security questions (have you also looked under the security question to see if it recently changed and has a link saying 'THis is not my question?')

Otherwise, please follow the instructions below as a ‘last resort’ account recovery:

You will need to send an e-mail from another e-mail account that you currently have access to, to the following e-mail address (copy/paste it so that you don't leave anything out!):

[email protected]

In the subject you can just put Password

then click Send...

Wait about five minutes, and you should get an e-mail back from Yahoo! that you need to fill out completely and Reply back with the answers.

Hope this helps; thanks.