Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Computer Engineer
Experience:  21 years troubleshooting PC/Server/Printer and network
21913621

my back arrow does not respond how can I fix it. i have

my back arrow does not respond how can I fix it. i have to close the web page and retype to get back to the previus web page . please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  replied 5 years ago.

Christopher Bessler :

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer! I will make every effort to assist you. If you have any questions after reading my posts feel free to ask me!

Christopher Bessler :

There are some specific pages which DISABLE the back arrow.

Christopher Bessler :

Make sure that the issue is your browser and not the page itself.

Christopher Bessler :

Try a different browser, if the same thing is happening, the issue is likely the page.

Christopher Bessler :

An easy way to tell is to go to Google.com, then go to Yahoo.com and try pressing back.

Christopher Bessler :

Neither of those pages disable the back arrow.

Christopher Bessler :

Let me know the results.

Christopher Bessler :

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Please bookmark my site http://bit.ly/the-hi-techs so you can contact me directly when you have a new question. Thank you

Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 5 years ago.
Let me know if I can be of further assistance.