Omer
Omer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  MCSE Certified , Degree in CMIS Computer information Systems, 7 years of work in the IT Field
37817776

I have a Dell Inspiron 17R computer with Windows 7 operating

I have a Dell Inspiron 17R computer with Windows 7 operating system, and I am using a wireless mouse Model 3000. My display is jerky, meaning when I move the mouse across the screen, it hangs momentarily. What do I need to do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Omer replied 3 years ago.
HI I am one of the experts here on Just Answer.com

When you say you have installed drivers again, do you mean drivers for your wireless mouse or all the drivers for the computer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I ra n one of those programs that looks at the computer and updates all drivers, supposedly.
Expert:  Omer replied 3 years ago.
Do you know which program it was?

One thing you can do is click the windows Icon in your tool bar
Then click all programs
Click windows update
When windows update opens click check for update
Install all updates it recommends

Once that is done Click the windows icon in your tool bar again
Right click on the Computer icon and select manage
On the left side Expand System tools
Click on Device Manager

Device manager will show all devices installed in your computer
Does anything show up with a yellow exclamation point or is there anything under unknown device?

Do you have the install disks that came with your computer?
There should be a drivers disk there?

Since part of this post contains a possible solution for your answer you may notice and accept answer button please only click that if the answers here fixed your issue if not please post the responses to some of my questions and we will continue working on it
Omer, Information Systems Manager
Experience: MCSE Certified , Degree in CMIS Computer information Systems, 7 years of work in the IT Field