J Tech
J Tech, Computer Support
Experience:  Owner of X XXXX Computer Repair

I have a western digital XHD, model # WD25001032. A PC tech

Customer Question

I have a western digital XHD, model # XXXXX A PC tech informed me that the reason it quit is that the chip that is located on the circuit board inside the XHD burned up, & that in order to retreive the data stored on it, I need a replacement chip that is EXACTLY IDENTICAL to the one on the XHD that I have. The p/n for the chip is: 2061-70292-C00 AB. Help me!! Where can I obtain/purchase one of these chips?
Category: Computer
Expert:  J Tech replied 5 years ago.
You should be able to obtain the circuit from the following company. You can also have them recover the data for you as well.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I submitted my question to the folks at, the link you provided. They responded that they could not provide me with info on obtaining the circuit.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Your answer was not helpful to me, therefore, I cannot accept it. Thanks you sir.