Sibu
Sibu, Support Specialist
Experience:  BTech(IT)
32381537

Lenovo laptop battery light blinking orange

Customer Question

My Lenovo T60 has a blinking orange battery light. Replacing the charger or battery does not fix the problem. I can only use the computer if it's hooked up to a wall socket. Do I need to replace the computer or is there a fix?

Category: Computer
Expert:  Sibu replied 6 years ago.

Sibu :

Please remove the battery

and check the contacts to which it connects to laptop

JACUSTOMER-y80myy5v- :

I checked the connections and could not find any thing unsual, I suspect the problem is either software related or in the connections are not working, i have no way of verifying why the laptop is not reading the battery. checking the connections does not illuminate much of an answer as i have no way to verify the connection is a problem, this is why i am looking for help. What else might be the problem?

Sibu :

the motherboard connector inside the battery connects to laptop is faulty

you can follow above manual to disassemble the laptop to see anything from battery connector is faulty or not