lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Engineering degree in Computer science,Microsoft Certified Professional.JA computer expert.
16528259

Is it safe to use IYOGI as a computer servicer or pehaps I

Customer Question

Is it safe to use IYOGI as a computer servicer or pehaps I am un aware of their trutfolness in taking control of my computer for trouble shooying problems as they arise?????
Category: Computer
Expert:  lifesaver replied 3 years ago.
Hi ,
Welcome to

Iyogi is a perfectly valid and legal company.

Because it's based in India, the online PC support service iYogi gains a big advantage over competitors: cheap labor. As a result, it can charge bargain-basement prices.

Here are the facts:

• Pros

Low cost. Good availability of technicians. Service's remote-control software can regain control after reboot. Friendly, polite staff.

• Cons

Less thorough service and diagnostic tools than those of firedog or HiWired. No Mac or Linux support.

• BotXXXXX XXXXXne

iYogi is the lowest-cost service I've tested, and it delivers support 24/7/365. But to get what your PC needs, you have to know the right questions to ask and be willing to ask them.

Hope this clarifies your doubts,

Regards.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for reassuring me of their work I have been using IYOGI for the past year and have had no claims of misuse of my information that my computer has in it they are very polite but hard to understand because of their local and accent but they're work and such is very good. It does give me a sort of relief they're rated as a good source.
Expert:  lifesaver replied 3 years ago.
Ya..It is bound to happen as 90% of the i-yogi technicians are from India.

Their work is very good though and they are reputed for their cheap labor.You can continue using them.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Else please click the accept button to close this question and acknowledge my help.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I thought I was replying to you and paying you $ 28.00 how it came out I did not want to join a grouyp they assumed I did answer I wanted to join a group and deducted $48.00 instead that was wrong I didn't like that I would like my monry put back and pay you instead Can youi see if you can straighten it out it was a mistahe on thir part I really upset about it. and want my money back so I can pay you for the answer.I HOPR THAT THAT IS A CLEAR MESSAGE ......f HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND !!!!!!!!!!!Pleasew respond with an answer to this misunderstanding ASAP