BrianPKelly
BrianPKelly, Consultant
Experience:  A+, 10 Years Experience
33460957

does picasa have a telephone number or email to ask questions

does picasa have a telephone number or email to ask questions and get help
Category: Computer
Expert:  BrianPKelly replied 6 years ago.

BrianPKelly :

Hi there, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be happy to assist you today.

Customer :

okay, thank you

BrianPKelly :

Unfortunately, to give you a straight answer, since it's a free service Google doesn't provide direct service via phone or e-mail for Picasa. However, I'm not sure if you've visited it, but they do have a pretty full featured support forum where users and administrators can answer a lot of questions you may have or help you deal with issues you're experiencing.

BrianPKelly :

Have you visited the support forum?

Customer :

Yes but still can't find where the pictures are now. I uninstalled Picasa, reinstalled it, and it has lost all of 2010 pictures.

BrianPKelly :

Ah, I see. Bear in mind that we here are Just Answer are in no way official support for Google or any Google products. If you take a look here, these are the extent of Google's support options for Picasa: http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=25770&rd=1. There's an e-mail path, and you could try it since your question does revolve in some way around "storage" (the storage of your pictures).

BrianPKelly :

And if you haven't done it, I would suggest that you create an account on the Picasa forums and post a thread of your own specifically dealing with your own issue.

BrianPKelly :

As I said before, some of the more advanced users and moderators there should be able to at least point you in the right direction.

Customer :

Okay. Should well I thank you for that.

BrianPKelly :

No problem. Of course if I had the ability to help you more directly then I certainly would.

Customer :

I know and I appreciate it.

BrianPKelly :

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. And if you've found this answer helpful, please do click Accept for me.

Customer :

I will now. Thank youl