Hi there, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be the JustAnswer.com expert assisting you today.
Please uninstall Adobe X completely from your system with this utility:
1. Click the download button > Save the program to your computer > Install it > Run the program > Select anything that says Adobe and uninstall it using the Advanced method > Make sure to click select all and delete for any leftover registry/folders/files it finds for Adobe > Continue until every Adobe product has been uninstalled from your computer.
2. Next, click Start > run > type msconfig > Press ok > Click the services tab > Check Hide all Microsoft Services > Then uncheck anything that says Adobe > Click the Startup Tab and then uncheck anything that says Adobe
3. Restart your computer. Then do a full windows update (Start > All Programs > Top of menu you'll see windows update).
4. Make sure you're using the latest Firefox by opening the browser and then clicking Help > Check for Updates.
5. Finally, go back to this site <CLICK HERE
> to download the latest version of Adobe X again.
**If my help fixes your issue, make sure to press ACCEPT
. My work is not recognized nor do I get paid unless you do, even if you are a subscriber or trial member. Otherwise, click REPLY
and tell me what happened so that I can provide further assistance. Thank you.**
Edited by Fixtechie on 1/4/2011 at 6:25 PM EST