Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Computer Repair Business Owner & Specialist / CIS Degree
40218039

How do I delete audio books from my iphone Ive tried to sync

How do I delete audio books from my iphone? I've tried to sync it with my itunes but the only things that ever seem to sync from my phone to my computer are he videos. I can't even get my music over from my phone to my computer or vise versa. What am I doing wrong. Please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

First, you should Transfer Purchases from your iPhone. Open iTunes, go to Store -> Authorize This Computer (log in with the iTunes account that you have purchased your music, videos, audiobooks, etc. with). Now attach your iPhone via USB cable. Go to the iPhone icon on the left column, right click, and select Transfer Purchases. This will transfer all purchased music, videos, audiobooks, etc. to this iTunes library.

Transfer/Remove Audiobooks -> Open iTunes on your PC, attached your iPhone via USB cable, click on the iPhone icon on the left column and then go to the Books tab, scroll down and you will see Sync Audiobooks, check this. Now press Sync. After that process is complete, go back to the Books tab and then select Selected Audiobooks and then uncheck all audiobooks that you want to remove. From here, press Sync.

Sync Music -> Open iTunes on your PC, attached your iPhone via USB, click onthe iPhone icon on the left column, and then go to the Music tab. Click Sync Music. And then click Sync.

Sync Phone Numbers -> You will need a program like Microsoft Office Outlook installed to move the phone numbers to. Open iTunes on your PC, attached your iPhone via USB, click onthe iPhone icon on the left column, and then go to the Info tab, and check Sync Contacts and in the dropdown, select Microsoft Outlook. Then click Sync.

All your contacts/phone numbers will be synced into the Contacts of Microsoft Outlook.

Feel free to ask any questions, as I am here to assist you.