Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician and founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

i forgot my password an it ask me where did i spend my honeymoon

i forgot my password XXXXX it ask me where did i spend my honeymoon at an i have never been married
Category: Computer
Expert:  Frederick S. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you with this and providing you with the information you need. Can you please tell me who your e-mail provider is (Hotmail/Gmail/Yahoo, etc.)? Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yahoo
Thank you for that information. I don't know why Yahoo uses that question as a default for so many users... very weird one to use.

You will need to send an e-mail from another e-mail account that you currently have access to, to the following e-mail address (copy/paste it so that you don't leave anything out!):

account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com

In the subject you can just put Password

then click Send...

Wait about five minutes, and you should get an e-mail back from Yahoo! that you need to fill out completely and Reply back with the answers.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
can i try it before i pay
Yes, that's fine. Do know that you already paid but just that your deposit doesn't get released to me unless you click Accept.

Edited by Frederick S. on 1/4/2011 at 4:00 PM EST
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
k it says its goin to take 12 to 24 hours an im goin to be piss if i pay an it dont work
I understand. I'm quite certain you will regain access to your account. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
so if it dont how do i get ahold of to get my money back
You would simply reply here tomorrow saying that you would like a refund and I would forward your request on to customer service; that's it.
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Experience: Computer technician and founder of a home PC repair company.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
k tank u