Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design

I cant get into my Juno e-mail.

I can't get into my Juno e-mail.
  • Go to If you are not already signed in, you will be asked for your Member ID and password.
  • Click on the link that reads "Download Now" on the page you are brought to. Click "Run" when the download window loads on your screen. Allow the software installer file to finish downloading.

• Click on the "Accept" or "Yes" button when the download has completed and the Juno software installation window opens. The Juno software will begin reinstalling on your computer.

• Click on the "Finish" button when the installer alerts you that the installation has been completed. The Juno software will now be completely reinstalled on your system and ready for use.