Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Instant Win Game card wont load, and I cant get the game

Instant Win Game card won't load, and I can't get the game show Suds anymore and very seldom get Hangman. I can get FreeRide game shows, so what's the problem?Instant Win Game card is for PCHlotto.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 years ago.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Viet - Computer Tech :

Please try this: download and install Firefox browser: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/. Then open Firefox and go to the game websites in Firefox and see if it works. Some websites work better with a particular browser. Also, Firefox is faster and more reliable. You can use Firefox to go to any website.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did download the firefox browser. It gets to the PCH Suds game window fast but still won't bring in the game even after it downloaded the Adobe 10 point flasher. And the Instant Win Game Card for PCHlotto still won't load,so I am not yet satisfied. Annette
Please go to http://get.adobe.com//flashplayer/ and install Flash player again. Then close Firefox and re-open and try again. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The Adobe flashplayer was trying to download all night last night, but I don't see any change. How long should it take the Adobe flash to download in minutes?
It should only be a few minutes. Can you open firefox again. Then type get.adobe.com//flashplayer in Firefox and see if you can download. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I've tried everything you recommended, installed Adobe flashplayer on Firefox. Firefox said to enable cookies, but I found cookies already enabled. I still don't get any results for receive the PCH Suds game. PCH will admit it's having connection trouble with loading the Instant Win Game card, but that's all they'll say. If they're having connection problems with their games, they should 'fess up to that too. Sorry, I'm still unsatisfied.
Sorry about that. I guess it's PCH's fault, not your computer. If you can go to http://www.youtube.com/ or any website that requires flash player and it works, then your computer is fine. Thanks.