Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

HiI have got a toshiba satellite c660/c660d laptop. I want

Customer Question

<p>Hi I have got a toshiba satellite c660/c660d laptop. I want to use the webcam - I have signed up to skype. Has my laptop got a built in microphone or do i have to get one.</p><p>I have now found out that I do have a microphone and speakers, so no longer need your assistance. I paid a pound deposit, so I think that should be fine as i no longer need an answer!</p><p>Thanks anyway.</p>
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 years ago.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Great, you found out that this model has a built-in microphone.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com. Please come back next time for any other computer issue.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi

Thank you for replying. As I said, I had already sorted the problem before you replied, so therefore am not willing to pay the full amount! £18.00 is a lot of money for sorting it myself, but I am willing to leave the £1.00 for you as a token for your trouble.

Thanks for the time and will get in touch if I have more problems