It is may private camera system at the office and at home.
It is not an error message. Windows 7 and/or IE 8 does not let me install the "Cab" after I have added the site to be trusted and allowing the XControl to be installed. Windows does not "approve" the download because it does not validate the "RemoteWeb.Cab." See attahced/inserted.
a) Did you make any changes to the computer recently link installing/uninstalling/upgrade?
Try the below methods which may resolve your issue.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools and select Internet Options.
3. Under Privacy tab click on settings button.
4. Now enter the website address in the box labeled Address of the website to allow:
5. Click on Add button.
6. Close the Pop-up blocked settings and Internet Options windows.
Now try visiting the website again.
If you still have the problem then follow the below steps and let me know if it works.
3. Under Advanced tab scroll all the way to the bottom to the Security section.
4. Check the third box down “Allow software to run or install even if the signature is invalid”.
5. Click OK to close out the dialog box
Also, make sure you have followed the steps at : Click here
I had done that when I asked the question... it does not work either.
I already found the answer myself.
Thnak you for trying.
how do I do the "Not Accept" procedure?