This is the correct amount. Thanks.
I'm trying to answer.
hey i think i figured it out haha
Are you going to stay online?
yes ill be on
So I can give you answer one by one
and you can ask me any question if needed.
yeah thhat will work
2. Cascading style sheets (CSS)
Is this your homework? 139 questions?
OK, I'm just keep answer. If you have any question, just interrupt me.
4. information assurance.5. completion of all arithmetic calculations
6. Ethernet cable7. file path.
8. The BIOS checks that all devices are in place.9. a large network of networks.10. gigahertz.
11. vlogs12. slot13.Information14. text.15. top-level domains.
16. Software17. Easy Transfer18. plug-ins.19. placing a found virus in a secure area on the hard drive.20.Trojan horse
21. input22. Bluebugging23. increase the front side bus speed.24. Listservs25. GB.
Only 25 questions done, let me take a break, I'll be back soon.
in about 10 minutes.
Don't worry, you don't have to be here, I can just answer you and you can reply back to me any time if you have any question.
no its cool im just chillin
great, be right back.
hey you back?
Ok, I'm back.
26. Cookies obtain your personal information by searching your hard drive.
For question, 27., I do not see the option for A. B. C. D.
I only see D. <title>, and A. B. C. is blank.
28. The antivirus program checks all files for viruses.
29. USB port.30. A DDoS attack
For question # XXXXX please change answer to: XXXXX XXXXX is activated by powering on the CPU.
ok for 27 each question has one answer so its matching
Which html tag contains everything that shows up on the browser view of the Web Page?
Which html tag shows up on both the title bar of the browser view, as well as the tab of the browser page?
31. MAC32. operating system software.33. RAM memory used by the operating system.34. Circuit switching35. the control unit and the arithmetic logic unit
# XXXXX <html></html> starts and ends web page,<body></body> contains everything that shows up on the browser view of the Web Page.<head></head> Which html tag contains the <title></title> tag? <title</title> Which html tag shows up on both the title bar of the browser view, as well as the tab of the browser page?
36. binary37. BIOS38. social networking Web site39. full backup40. Uniform Resource Locator (URL).
41. directories.42. home server43. System44. Internet exchange points (IXPs).45. a peer-to-peer (P2P) network.
46. hardware.47. protocol.48. polymorphic49.point of presence (POP)50. peripheral devices.
51. packet switching.52.Hyperthreading53. routers and switches54. Firefox.55. protocol.
56. the pace at which CPUs improve.57. OC lines58. keystroke loggers.59. Hypertext Transfer Protocol.60. hoax
61. analyzing the data or information
For # XXXXX can you please list the possible answers. This is all I see.A. bookspaper B. click here C. D. click here
63. there is not enough RAM installed.64. registry65. page file
# XXXXX- 1 This html tag(s) will show an animated image on the browser view of the Web Page. C. <img src="basketball.gif" alt="sport image" />- 2 This html tag(s) will show a hyperlink on the browser view of the Web Page. D. <a href="http://www.hotmail.com">click here</a>- 3 This html tag(s) will show a list on the browser view of the Web Page. A. <ul><li>books</li><li>paper</li></ul>- 4 This html tag(s) will show a personal link on the browser view of the Web Page. B. <a href="Second_Web_Assignment.html">click here</a>
66. Gadgets67. nonvolatile68. the speed of the chip.69. Can you please provide the full possible answers?70. It manages the removal of spyware.
71. repeaters72. FTP73. Advanced Research Projects Agency.74. launch a denial of service (DoS) attack on your computer.75. the way they are controlled and the distance between their nodes.
For question #69, Can you please provide the full possible answers?
76. macro virus77. firewall.78. motherboard.79. Eight80. printer.
whhat was question 69?
81. switch82. video card.83.backbone84. less than the data transfer rate.85. front side bus.
# XXXXX 69 8 pointsSave Each statement has one answer. - A. B. C. D. This html tag(s) will show up in the code and not on the Web Page. - A. B. C. D. This html tag(s) will create a line across the browser view of a Web Page. - A. B. C. D.This html tag(s) will change the text color to green. - A. B. C. D.This html tag(s) will create an email link on a Web Page. A. click here B. C. D. family
# XXXXX - 1 This html tag(s) will show up in the code and not on the Web Page. C. <!--Rickie Pickett, First Web Assignment, Due 1/24-->- 2 This html tag(s) will create a line across the browser view of a Web Page.B. <hr />- 3 This html tag(s) will change the text color to green. D. <font color="green">family</font>- 4 This html tag(s) will create an email link on a Web Page.A. <a href="[email protected]
86. data files.87. a firewall.88. Cat 5E89. Web servers.90.recipient's address, sender's address, reassembling instructions, and data
91. broadcast over the Internet using compressed audio files such as MP3s and MP4s.92. the broadcast of audio or video content over the Internet.93. Circuit94. logic bomb95. DSL/cable router
96. CMOS97. routers98. T-3 lines99. translate IP addresses from the Internet.100. both a wireless and wired network adapter
101. memory modules.102. wireless routers103. dynamic address.104. Mac OS was the first OS to use a graphical user interface.105. static address.
106. power-line networks cost less.107. HTTP.108. physical109. the United States government110.commerce
111. buddy list.112. kernel113. keep your password XXXXX down and stored in any easy-to-remember location.114. data transfer rate115. cybercrime
116. real-time117. a wireless router118. top-level domain.119. Please provide more details about the question!120. USB.
Please provide more details on Question #119:Question 119 8 pointsSave Each question has one answer. - A. B. C. D.What are the points given for a Personal Link on the Final Web Assignment? - A. B. C. D.What are the points given for all four images (including the alt tag) on the Final Web Page? - A. B. C. D. What are the points given for the target/anchor on the Final Web Assignment? - A. B. C. D.What are the points given for the Home Page on the Final Web Assignment? A. 12 points B. 5 points C. 4 points D. 10 points
121. hyperlinks.122. make the hard drive work more efficiently.123. IP address.124. clear out unnecessary files.125. a mouse
Hmm, what are these points?
oh i can get this one dont worry about it
126. a warm boot. 127. ICANN. 128. processor management129. RAM.130. data subsystem.
131. a transceiver132. swap133. viruses.134. grayware.135. circuit switching
* sorry, for 131 to 135, let me redo
131. a transceiver132. swap133. grayware.134. circuit switching135. RSS
136. graphical user137. libraries138. secure socket layer.139. search engine.
whew, finally it's done.
Let me know if you have any question.
Is this homework for one week?
yeah thanks thats perfect
Please click on Accept to show I have assisted you.
Have a good night!