Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Computer Repair Business Owner & Specialist / CIS Degree

i cant sync my iphone to my itunes it say error (0xE8000003)

Customer Question

i cant sync my iphone to my itunes it say error (0xE8000003) has occured i have re-installed my itunes and reset my phone but it still doesnt work. it had sync one when i first got it but it wont do it again
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

I would suggest a DFU restore (which is significantly different from a standard restore).

First, keep your SIM card removed. Then, with your iPhone is plugged in to your PC, hold the Home and Power until your iPhone powers down, continue holding Home and Power for a full 4 seconds.

If you are having trouble with this, please refer to the video below for assistance.

Release the Power while still holding the Home key until iTunes tells you the iPhone is in recovery (your iPhone screen will be black, but it is on) and then doing the restore to latest firmware.

After the restore, when prompted, do not restore from backup. You want to setup a new iPhone. Insert your SIM card to your iPhone when prompted. All your iPhone to activate via iTunes. From there, resync your contacts, calendars, music, and apps.

Update me on the results.

Feel free to ask any questions, as I am here to assist you.