James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.
24111805

How do I get my Bellsouth provider password I have forgotten

How do I get my Bellsouth provider password? I have forgotten my Bellsouth password. I am trying to connect my wireless router to my newly purchased Ipad.
Category: Computer
Expert:  James replied 6 years ago.
1. Open your Internet Explorer on a computer that is connected to the router and enter: http://192.168.0.1 into the address of the browser. This is an internal IP address to the router setup.
2. When prompted, enter the user ID and password XXXXX the router. By default, the user ID is admin and the password XXXXX XXXXX blank.
3. Click the Wireless option on the left.
4. You can now check the SSID (network name) and view or change your password. Don't forget to save settings!

J.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I had to go through another consultant and Applecare to get my wireless and router password, but it is now connected.
The consultant warned me that my credit card number may not be safe. How do I know it is protected? I thought that I was connecting to Bellsouth technical advice, but your name poped up. The name of your organization is JustAnswer.com?
Expert:  James replied 6 years ago.
That's correct, and we are a legit business. Your credit card is safe.