Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I remove my profile picture from Match.com

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

To delete a photo in your Match.com profile, click on Profile in the top navigation bar and click on Add/Edit Photos. Then click on the "Delete Photo" link under the photo you want to delete. To replace a photo, simply delete the photo and add a new one. For instructions on adding a new photo, click here.

If you'd like to change which photo appears as your Primary, look for the photos that have the "make primary" button above them. Click on this button for the photo you want, and you're done. As always, please allow 24 hours for new photos to be approved, or existing photos to be set as your primary.

Hope it helps.

Regards