Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

I am suddenly having trouble viewing any video content because

I am suddenly having trouble viewing any video content because of start/stop performance
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
This normally happens due to bandwidth issues. When this happens pause the video for a minute or two and then start it again. It should play without that happening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If you do not click "Accept” I am not paid anything as there is no salary for working here.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.

Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience: Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have, unwittingly, tried that but to no avail. My computer is new and so is this problem.

It was working just fine until recently

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Was it this same computer that was working fine or was it the old one?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
HI did you mean to give me negative feedback or did you not know you could reply to me?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My computer is new, its the one I am "suddenly having the video trouble" with.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I am having problems with video streaming on my computer which is something brand new. My computer is new, I've had it just three months and it was working just fine until recently. The advice from the expert was to "pause a few seconds and try again." Unwittingly, I naturally tried that, but it didn't help. That is why I am seeking help.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Try this. Click on start then type in restore and when system restore shows click on it. Then choose to restore to an earlier date. Choose a date at least a daye before this started.