Tom K
Tom K, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  BS in IT from University of Massachusetts Lowell, 10+ years working on computer related problems

I need Asio directx full duplex drivers for running Cubase

Customer Question

I need Asio directx full duplex drivers for running Cubase Essential 5 on a Windows 7 platform. Can I download them from Microsoft?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tom K replied 5 years ago.

You can download and install the universal Asio driver from this link:

That should do it.

Please click on Accept Answer so I will receive recognition for answering your question or post back here if you need more help.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks. Does this mean that the instruction manual contains the answer? If so my knowledge is not sufficient, as the fact that I thought getting and installing these drivers would be fairly simple attests.
Expert:  Tom K replied 5 years ago.

Did that link not work for you?

Go to this site:

Then click on the listing for ASIO4ALL 2.10 - English to download and install the ASIO driver.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
All the link gave me was an 11 page manyal describing how to install and set up the drivers, and these procedures require complicated changes to the pc and laptop configuration. I dont have the knowledge to do that, and I must repeat that I was assuming that all I would have to do would be a simple install when I found the drivers. Silly me. I'll try the link you have given me as soon as I have time, which will probably be later in the weekend as we are going aeay for two days.

Thanks so far.