Vcomputer, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Computer Engineering.

i have just upgraded my Sony PCV e31m (VGC V3s) to windows

Customer Question

i have just upgraded my Sony PCV e31m (VGC V3s) to windows 7 and the screen size is incorrect the all in one unit has a wide screen and tv and entertainment in one pc unit.
i have checked in the display area configs and no settings or alternative drivers are avalable, checked on sony site also,
i need new win 7 drivers for display and video card resolution is set to 1024 x 768, but picture does not use the extra wide screen and setting do not appearto be in this area
Category: Computer
Expert:  Vcomputer replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I will be happy to help you out with your issue.

Yes ypou have to install the graphics card driver which is compatible with window 7. For sony system you can download the driver for window 7 from the following link

Hope this will help you.

Please do not give negative feedback , if this does not help. your question will be open for further follow up, if needed.

Please acknowledge my answer by clicking the ACCEPT button so that I can be paid for my work and time.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
have fixed it myself, prior to answer
Expert:  Vcomputer replied 5 years ago.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
for your info yr fix would not work as in windows 7 ,,it is auto config to get driver from windows update and if switched of and aimed at the original file and auto adjusted then it fixes the problem
Expert:  Vcomputer replied 5 years ago.
My answer will surely work. But as you have solved your problem yourself, I will make a refund request for you.
Thanks for asking.