Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor in Technology, 7+ years of experience
33602187

How can I load correct drivers for SanDisk Cruzer USB2.0 8GB

How can I load correct drivers for SanDisk Cruzer USB2.0 8GB to an old Windows 98 system so I can write old files to Flash Drive and load to a new Widows 7 system?
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides.

Please open the following link, choose your product, download the driver for windows 98.

http://www.sandisk.com/sandisk-support/driver-download-wizard

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. You will NOT be charged twice. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sandy- I am on laptop with Win 7, not on Sys with Win98 (separate computer). Is it OK to download driver to this Win 7 system which does recognize and operate Cruzer
My Friend,

Please download this driver on the Win98 computer. Once you download and install this software on the windows 98 computer, please connect the USB device to windows 98 computer.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sandy: Sorry my Win98 Sys is not on net, only my Win7 Sys. Can I download driver to Win 7 computer without damage and then copy to CD for transfer to old Win 98 System? I( to what so How do I load driver (to what folder, or to create new folder for driver?
Please go ahead and download it on the Windows 7 computer and then burn it on the cd and transfer to windows 98 computer.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Sandy: I am newby with out any current ability. I di attempt to download and will burn to cd for loading on old Sys 98, but I don't know how to load it( to what folder, or must I make an appropriate folder? Please help on basics

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I was not successful in downloading driver you specified. Need to go back to step for downloading correct driver
Please open the following link:

Now, please choose cruzer
Under product type please choose, USB Flash Drives
Under Choose Your Operating System, please select Windows 98.
Click Find Driver
Now, choose Cruzer 98SE Driver (SDCZ1)
After this, click Continue.
Under Download click the Round ball icon
Now, choose save option there.
Please click desktop on the left hand side on that pop up
and now, click Save.
This will save the file on the deskop.
You can burn it on the cd now.