Eric, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  BS Degree in Information Systems Security (AS Degree equivalent in Networking) A+ Certified, 7yr Exp
47125027

How do u change the date and time for the Tosheba dkt2010-sd

Customer Question

How do u change the date and time for the Tosheba dkt2010-sd phone?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.
Hello there,

Try each of these methods.

1) OK, model on bottom of phone is DKT2010-SD, but I found a little cheat card in a file for a STRATA DK8 & DK16 so I used a combination of things. First pick up handset and then hit intercom button, # XXXXX (for time or #651 for date) and enter time in HHMMSS (hour, minute, second) format, once complete hit the redial button.

2) You have to do this from the "primary" extension - "Port 00" - usually extension 200.

1) Leave the handset on-hook.
2) Press the INT (intercom) or primary DN extension button and press # XXXXX dial 652.
3) Dial in the time in 24-hour clock format HHMMSS. Enter a leading 0 for single digits.
4) Press the REDIAL button to save the settings. Confirmation tone should be provided.
5) Press SPKR.
For the date replace 651 in above steps. Enter the date in the YYMMDD format.

Let me know if this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cannot get the time and date to change

Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.
Just curious as to which step doesn't seem to be working. Option 2 on the list seems to be in the right direction according to what I've read. The only exception being that on #4 if you dont have a redial key press #.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
STEP 2 Press intercom the#652 it goes to a busy signal . Cannot get past this always busy no matter what I do.
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.
Try #402 and make sure you are on port 000

In program 04 you can change any port to be most any extension and port 000 is the first port of the first extension card.

If you do dial [Int] # XXXXX 0 2, you must see in the second line of the display

PHY 000 LOG 000
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I put in 402 the next line that comes up is

phy04 log04

How do I get to phy000 log000

Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.
According to THIS

To find the Correct Telephone:

Most often this will be the lowest extension number; i.e. 10 or 200.

The port is port 000 and can be verified by following the procedure listed here:

Press the INTERCOM button and dial # (pound) 402.

The display on the telephone should read:

PHY=000 LOG=000 (Lift and replace the handset to restore the display)

Going by this, it would seem there is only one phone you can do this on, and the one you are currently trying is the wrong one. I'm unsure of your set up, but try finding

PHY=000 LOG=000 (a different phone if PHY=004 LOG=004 is the one you are using)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
so after all that none of our phones are 000 and we have six phones. In the past we have had two phones go bad, we suspect one of those phones were 000. Is there anything we can do to change a phone to 000.
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.
Read a few more things confirming that certain things can only be changed from the base phone with a port of 00 (same as 000). I will have to get back to you if I find anything else out.
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.
Sorry to inform you, after going through different resources I still wasn't able to locate the information on how to change the port settings. I wish you luck on the issue.