Omer
Omer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  MCSE Certified , Degree in CMIS Computer information Systems, 7 years of work in the IT Field
37817776

I am using google calendar and syncing with my blackberry tour.

I am using google calendar and syncing with my blackberry tour. My data is being lost on my phone after 5 weeks. Is there a setting I can click to stop this. I want to be able to keep my old appointments forever. I often need to refer back to my calendar to see when I met with someone. This is very important to me. Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Omer replied 6 years ago.

Omer Mushahwar :

google sync the calendar can only go up to 4 weeks in the past and then up to 24 weeks into the future this is something google has setup inside their synchronization tool and is not a setting you can bypass or change. One option if you are looking to get absolutely everything would be to sync your google calendar to a pc with outlook or something similar so your whole calendar is there and then syncing it to you phone through a usb connection that would atleast get ALL your events in and then you can keep it current with the google sync