Omer
Omer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  MCSE Certified , Degree in CMIS Computer information Systems, 7 years of work in the IT Field
37817776

I have uninstalled my Rosetta Stone Program and will now need

I have uninstalled my Rosetta Stone Program and will now need to reinstall it. Is Omer available - I have not yet selected the accept button and he has been so patient. I would like to thank him for his time and see that he gets paid.

I have been working with someone named Omer Mashahwar(?)for the last few hours trying to get a program to run. We finally uninstalled the program and are getting ready to reinstall. If he is available, I would like to continue with him. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Omer replied 3 years ago.

Omer Mushahwar :

Hi

Omer Mushahwar :

would you like to continue here or work in the other question?

Omer Mushahwar :

I was just getting ready to step away but we can continue working here if you are ready

Customer :

Just need to reinstall the program. I hope it should be easy.

Omer Mushahwar :

should be have you started the process of reinstalling?

Customer :

no

Omer Mushahwar :

Ok do you have the rosetta stone install cd?

Customer :

yes

Omer Mushahwar :

Ok place the CD in your Cd drive if you havent already

Customer :

done

Omer Mushahwar :

you should then be prompted with the installation wizard after just a few moments

Customer :

autoplay is blinking on the bottom

Omer Mushahwar :

ok click on that

Omer Mushahwar :

does it give you an option to autoplay

Omer Mushahwar :

or has it started

Customer :

run setup.exe right?

Omer Mushahwar :

correct

Customer :

Do I just follow the directions on the autoplay? Will I need to make any adjustments for the Windows Vista compatibility, etc.

Omer Mushahwar :

You shouldnt need to make any adjustments

Omer Mushahwar :

and yes just follow along with the directions usually the defaults are good for the programs

Omer Mushahwar :

but feel free to ask if you have any questions

Customer :

thanks

Customer :

It is installing

Customer :

There is an update. Should I update it?

Omer Mushahwar :

That is up to you however you may not want to at this point you can always update later we should see if the base install works fine
it could be that the issue is related to an update

Customer :

ok

Omer Mushahwar :

Hows the install going along

Customer :

The program should finishing installing any moment now.

Omer Mushahwar :

Sounds good

Omer Mushahwar :

Here is hoping for a successful program launching :-)

Omer Mushahwar :

Any Luck?

Customer :

okay. Rosetta Stone is up and running ... so far. Thank you so much for your help. Do I click accept now?

Omer Mushahwar :

Yes if we have solved you problem

Omer Mushahwar :

I am glad I could help

Omer Mushahwar :

Thanks for sticking it out while we tried all the possible fixes

Omer Mushahwar :

and thanks for using just answer.com

Omer, Information Systems Manager
Experience: MCSE Certified , Degree in CMIS Computer information Systems, 7 years of work in the IT Field