Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor in Technology, 7+ years of experience

can someone check the last time you logged into windows live

Customer Question

can someone check the last time you logged into windows live messenger or msn messenger
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 years ago.
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides.

Could you please explain your issue in detail?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have an account with windows live messenger and of course log into msn messenger but I want to know if there is anyway i can track when was the last time someone logged into my account

Expert:  Sandy replied 6 years ago.
Please download and install Messenger Plus:

It will show you, your previous logs.

If this does not fix, please get back to me.

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. You will NOT be charged twice. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

that is not what im asking i don't have that but can i go back and check to see if someone has logged into my account and can i track it without msgplus?

Expert:  Sandy replied 6 years ago.
My Friend,

There is no way to check your previous logs except Messenger Plus. Please download this and install it on the computer.

Messenger Plus! Live is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger that adds tons of features and extra to the software. Extend the possibilities of Messenger and make your experience a lot more entertaining.

Please install Messenger plus on the comptuer. It is free of cost.