How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mr. Clark Your Own Question
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 3214
Experience:  Computer Repair Business Owner & Specialist / CIS Degree
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Mr. Clark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an individual using inappropriate language to me, my

Resolved Question:

I have an individual using inappropriate language to me, my spiritual master, members of my family , and members of my peer group. Can you take Lothar Zahler off Facebook. Love & Light XXXXX XXXXX
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 6 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

For clarification, we are not Facebook. Facebook does not provide any live support (email/chat/phone) because it is a FREE service.

What you will need to do is Report the inappropriate comments via the reporting feature on Facebook.

Go to the individual in question's profile and if you scroll down along the left side, you will see the individuals picture, information, photo album, and then you will see a Report/Block this Person link. Click on the link and fill out the information. From there, Facebook management will make the call to take action. In the meantime, you can block the person from your profile or even knowing you exist on Facebook.

Feel free to ask any questions, as I am here to assist you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Mr. Clark please acknowledge that you read the edited version of my question and acknowledge this with the larger solution. I will call my credit card company now. XXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 6 years ago.
I have read it... If the message was made on Facebook you can forward it with the report feature. If it was not, there is nothing that Facebook will do about a letter that was send off Facebook.

There is no other solution other than this one. What other action are you expecting?

Mr. Clark and 2 other Computer Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I chose not to follow your advise and opted instead to edit all friends off my Facebook page, and then close my Facebook account. If I can offer you $20 for your trouble?
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 6 years ago.
No problem. I do not have the ability to modify the price, but I will put in a request to customer service for the price to be altered, or you can email them directly at [email protected] requesting that the question "" be changed to $20.

After the price change, please press the ACCEPT button to complete the release of the $20.

Let me know if you have any issues. Thank you and good luck.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did not use the advise given to me by Mr. Clark, but I deleted all my friends and terminated my account with Facebook. I therefore do not find the $53 charge acceptable, however, I wish to honour Mr. Clark with a payment of $20 for his time. XXXXX XXXXX