R.A. McConnell
R.A. McConnell, Computer Support
Experience:  A-Plus, MCP, 18+ years experience, LINUX admin

cannot get online says failure of server APACHE bridge idem

Customer Question

cannot get online says "failure of server APACHE bridge
idempotent set to off change number(NNN) NNN-NNNN I've never seen this before and have no idea what this means. Should I wait till server is repaired?
Category: Computer
Expert:  R.A. McConnell replied 6 years ago.

R.A. McConnell :

Hello, I'll be glad to help you with this.

R.A. McConnell :

Do you get this error message when trying to go to any site in general, or just some specific site?

JACUSTOMER-xgfe73ut- :

are you there?

R.A. McConnell :

I am here. Do you get the error message "failure of server APACHE bridge idempotent set to off change number(NNN) NNN-NNNN#34; while going to just any site, or some specific site?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do not need an answer to my question.My computer started working before you replied. Please do not charge me for work that was not done and you shouldn't have given me that "oops it's been paid". Sounds like a typical scam. I have called Discover Card and explained what transpired. Getting information about your service was given to me by AOl. I trusted them and I hope I can trust you to be honest and fair.
I'll send this to Customer Service for a refund. If there's anything else that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask and we'll be happy to lend a hand.