For more information, see Account Compromise: Unauthorized Account Access.
If you no longer have access to your account to change your password XXXXX update your account, you can get help from a support agent. You will need to supply a current email address and be able to answer questions about information that you have already provided when you signed up for your account. For more information, see Account Password XXXXX.
Note: The agent will only help you if you've already tried the methods described above.
If you think that personal information from your Hotmail account has been used to commit ID theft, you can contact the following authorities:
If you are still unable to sign into any of your Windows Live ID services, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
Check if the issue is with your account or with your computer settings
· Try to access your account at http://account.live.com using another computer.
· Try to access your account at http://account.live.com using another computer. If you are using a home computer, try using another computer with a different Internet Service Provider (ISP).
· If you are using a computer connected to a network, please access a computer outside your network or your company.
If you were able to log in on the other computer, then it is possible that you may have just experienced a temporary connectivity issue. It may also be an issue with your computer, network or your browser settings.
Here are some suggestions that you can try to set your computer settings:
1. Restart your computer.
2. Optimize your Internet Explorer settings. To do this, visit http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213
3. Enable your browser to accept third-party cookies.
4. Access other Windows Live sites to determine whether your issue is limited to the site that you are trying to access. It is possible that the site you are trying to access may be undergoing periodic maintenance. Try signing to:
· Windows Live Hotmail - http://mail.live.com
· Windows Live Spaces - http://spaces.live.com
· MSN http://www.msn.com
· My MSN http://my.msn.com
5. Check your firewall program (examples: BlackICE Defender, McAfee Personal Firewall, Norton Personal Firewall, etc.). This could be blocking the site you are trying to access. If you have these applications installed, please disable them temporarily then try signing in again. Contact the support team for your firewall provider.
i waited mor than 62 hours after i change the password XXXXX my hotmail account and still signe in is blocked
please helpe me to get back my account
it gives me this
Use your new password XXXXX sign in to Windows Live ID sites and services
but when i tried to sign-in just now after ihave change the password XXXXX sayes sign-in is blocked
please can someone helpe me to unblock my sign-in in my hotmail account
i tried but dos't work , can you do it for me
my account is [email protected] and my allternetive E_Mail is [email protected] please i need to sign-in my hotmail account urgently but still sign-in is blocked
when i tried to submit my question they ask me to sign-in to get helped
no other way to unblock my sign-in
if that solve my problem and i can sign-in to my account i promiss you to accept answer
thank you any way
stil no one unser me
ooooooh still no one solved my problem
no can help me please
so i have to wait for them to solve my problem
but they take time for that