If you are still unable to sign into any of your Windows Live ID services, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
Check if the issue is with your account or with your computer settings
· Try to access your account at http://account.live.com using another computer.
· Try to access your account at http://account.live.com using another computer. If you are using a home computer, try using another computer with a different Internet Service Provider (ISP).
· If you are using a computer connected to a network, please access a computer outside your network or your company.
If you were able to log in on the other computer, then it is possible that you may have just experienced a temporary connectivity issue. It may also be an issue with your computer, network or your browser settings.
Here are some suggestions that you can try to set your computer settings:
1. Restart your computer.
2. Optimize your Internet Explorer settings. To do this, visit http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213
3. Enable your browser to accept third-party cookies.
4. Access other Windows Live sites to determine whether your issue is limited to the site that you are trying to access. It is possible that the site you are trying to access may be undergoing periodic maintenance. Try signing to:
· Windows Live Hotmail - http://mail.live.com
· Windows Live Spaces - http://spaces.live.com
· MSN http://www.msn.com
· My MSN http://my.msn.com
5. Check your firewall program (examples: BlackICE Defender, McAfee Personal Firewall, Norton Personal Firewall, etc.). This could be blocking the site you are trying to access. If you have these applications installed, please disable them temporarily then try signing in again. Contact the support team for your firewall provider.