Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

http // pops up when i click on a streaming

Customer Question pops up when i click on a streaming video box pasted in my excel spreadsheet and it will not stop streaming or allow you to delete the advertisements adobe flash player streaming video.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer!

Thanks for asking your question on JustAnswer! Experts try to answer as quickly as possible, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by other customer, and how many Experts are online.

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. Thank you for your patience, and if you receive a satisfactory answer from your Expert, please click the green “Accept” button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done.