tbwhite2040, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8 years Computer Support Specialist County School System, 3+ years Networking Specialist

I cant remove the drum unit from my printer Brothers MFC 7340.

I can't remove the drum unit from my printer:Brothers MFC 7340. I cannot correctly read the diagram that instructs removal. Removing it is to follow instructions on display to clar a paper jam. Please help
Chat Conversation Started
tbwhite2040 :

Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you in finding an answer to your question.

JACUSTOMER-kvuului2- :

Thank you, Tim.

JACUSTOMER-kvuului2- :

Do you have access to info on the peculiarites of removing the drum unit on the printer Brothers MFC 7340?

JACUSTOMER-kvuului2- :

Should I just go there myself or are you going there to find the answer and translate it for me into followable instructions?

tbwhite2040 :

Go to the link and follow the easy-to-read instructions along with the diagrams illustrated.

JACUSTOMER-kvuului2- :

I'll try. Please don't go away.

tbwhite2040 :

I will be right here

JACUSTOMER-kvuului2- :

Well, the diagram was different from the one on the machine, so it encouraged me to just keep pulling on it, as I had been. So thank you, XXXXX XXXXX again.