RussellA, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  20 Years of Experience, 14 Years in Corporate America, 2010 Engineering Excellence Award.

We have a Lexmark printer x6675 and it is WIFI capable. However,

Customer Question

We have a Lexmark printer x6675 and it is WIFI capable. However, we have never been able to get this computer to connect with it wirelessly. We have apparently misplaced our directions/guide. Can someone take us through how to set it up by call us (me), Bruce Gilmore, XXX-XXX-XXXX? Thank you very much. Bruce
Category: Computer
Expert:  RussellA replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
RussellA :

Hi, My name isXXXXX will be assisting you with your question. Bookmark RussellA.Com to find me again!

Expert:  RussellA replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
Expert:  RussellA replied 6 years ago.
I had to switch to Q&A mode, since I had no response in the chat room.

Here is the guide on how to set-up your printer wirelesly on the network:
Follow the below link:

(Page 5 instructions should help you)

If you have any questions, and need me to explain things, don't hesitate to ask.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

You sent me the link to the Lexmark manual. However, at p. 5 of the manual, there is a reference to a CD and I am told to install it and follow its directions. Problem: I do not have the CD. Is there someone who can telephone me: XXX-XXX-XXXX Thanks. XXXXX
Expert:  RussellA replied 6 years ago.

Unfortunately tje experts are not authorized from contacting customers directly via the phone or email, hence the Xs on your telephone post above.

I have also researched the Wireless Configuration Assistant CD , and the only way it is available is through Lexmark Support.

Before contacting them, there is a manual way to set-it up though. Check this knowledge base article from Lexmark. Click the link: