Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

what is your phone number for the plenty of fish website

what is your phone number for the plenty of fish website ?
Unfortunately there is no phoen support for this website. You would need to use the supporrt links at the bottom of this page: Click Here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.

Edited by Dimmusacio - PC Specialist on 8/17/2010 at 3:43 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
im not getting my email messages from the men that I talk to in my inbox howdo i retrievemy messages back ?
Sometimes this happens if the other person has blocked you. To find out if they have send them a message and it will sayyou are blocked if that is what hapened. You can also click on inbox and check your mail settings there may be something there preventing them from being able to email you. More about why this could be happening can be found here: Click Here