Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Service and CompTIA A+ CERTIFIED.

Hi, I have had print shop 15 and too my computer to be repaired

Customer Question

Hi, I have had print shop 15 and too my computer to be repaired because it was slow and how print shop will not open it says, "cannot determine configuration." what does that mean?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Do you have the installation cd ?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i have the installation cd

Ok,

Please insert the cd and try reinstalling it.

Only if prompted restart the computer BUT PLEASE FIRST BOOKMARK (add to favorites) THIS PAGE SO YOU CAN COME BACK WITH ME AFTER THE RESTART, and click Accept if the issue is solved (that's the only way I can get paid for my effort. Thank you)

Then try to open Print Shop and let me know if it works.

If I helped please click the Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but message says, "ErrorXXXXXE:/

then I click ok it says, "Fatal error access denied"

Do you get the error when you try to uninstall or when you are reinstalling it ?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes

When you try to uninstall OR when you are reinstalling it ? or both?

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

both

Ok, thank you for your reply

What Operative System version do you have ? (Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X, etc?)

Thank you

Hello, have you tried the solution?, did it work ?

Thank you

John Cappucci