bernpata
bernpata, Consultant
Experience:  10+ Experience with general computer software questions, and troubleshooting issues.
18263522

My computer keeps playing some radio station or commercials.

Customer Question

My computer keeps playing some radio station or commercials. I do not know what program it is that is causing these stations to come in. It is like a mixture of stations. What can I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  bernpata replied 6 years ago.

HelloCustomer did you install any new software lately? If so I would do a system restore. If you do a system restore, I would restore it to the time before you downloaded the software.

If you did not install any new software then you can run a virus scan. Also run an anti-spyware. It may be some type of virus. Another thing you can try is to restart again, wait like 20 seconds and then turn computer back on.

Expert:  bernpata replied 6 years ago.

Hello Customer, did you install any new software lately? If so I would do a system restore. If you do a system restore, I would restore it to the time before you downloaded the software.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have not downloaded anything new and this has been happening more frequently lately. My computer does a virus scan on a daily basis.