Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician and founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I would like to re-register on POF after deleting my profile

I would like to re-register on POF after deleting my profile but cannot as POF said I cannot register after deleting profile. Please help! I really liked your services and made a mistake in deleting!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Frederick S. replied 6 years ago.
Hi. Thank you for submitting your question to JustAnswer. I will be the expert assisting you today. The easiest way to reestablish an account on POF is to use another e-mail address. You can make a free account on gmail.com or hotmail.com, then you can register again on POF. Please click Accept if this helps - thanks for your question!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I created an e-mail account with hotmail and still unsuccessful in registering with POF. Now what.

How was it unsuccessful? Please provide me with more details - thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Not sure how much more you need. As your recommendation, I created a new account with hotmail and tried to register with POF again without success. Not sure were to go from here. Please help!
Hi - thanks for that information. There have been a number of users reporting issues with registering/signing in/logging in over the past two weeks. The additional e-mail account would have provided you with a way to log in. However, POF's site is having issues and you can attempt to contact them and let them know of the issue. Unfortunately, there is nothing that anyone outside of POF can do regarding this since you did everything right -- it is simply a server/site error. Thank you for your question.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I was even unsuccessful in contacting them. Do you have a contact phone # XXXXX them? Please advise. Thanks for your assistance.

Hi - thanks for your follow-up question. Unfortunately, since POF is a free service, users don't have the luxury of a toll-free phone number or any phone number for assistance. However, there is a forum set up on the site, http://forums.plentyoffish.com/

You can also go here for login-related issues and answers to those questions: http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5028773.aspx#90
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I feel the information that was given was not sufficient - I'm still unable to access POF under another e-mail account that was suggested to me after accidentally deleting my profile. Their must be some way to contact POF an advise of my concerns.

Please advise as to how I can resolve this problem!

I'm sorry but as I had already said, since they are a free service, there is almost no way you will be able to reach a live human being at POF without going through the forums. I know this is an inconvenience but there is no other possibility. I'm sorry.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I accept your answer but disappointed with it as well.