Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

Hotmail format has now changed,it wants me now to sign in everytime

Hotmail format has now changed,it wants me now to sign in everytime i want to get to my hotmail...As i never had this problem with hot mail,only had to sign back in when i did is when i deleted files,cookies etc.... there any way i can by bypass this...Thankx for your time...
Chat Conversation Started
ITTechQ&A :

Hello

ITTechQ&A :

Thank you for contacting JA, I am Cris and will assist you with your question.

Customer:

Hi there Cris, Hotmail has changed its format & now every time i have to sign in to my hotmail i have resign in??? but only on odd times did i have to do this with hotmail... Is there away around this thankx ..Jak

ITTechQ&A :

Have you clicked on remeber password? Also are you using internet explorer or firefox?

Customer:

Im using internet explorer, it not the password XXXXX having problems with sorry for the mix up,it keeps asking me for my

Customer:

Hotmail add every time i sign in as its never has b4..

Customer:

when i used to go into hot mail.com,id sign in with my hotmail add & password, now since that there changed hotmail

Customer:

to a new format,i have to resig in my hotmail add every time i enter.. is there s/thing i can do that i dont have to sign in like i used to with hot mail,all i had to do was just sign in with my pass word...

ITTechQ&A :

when you go to hotmail.com under the email and password XXXXX there is a box where you put a check box to remember me this will keep the user id and you will enter your password XXXXX you want to log in

ITTechQ&A :

or you can download the windows live mail program which I would recommend for your hotmail account.

Customer:

Yes that box is clicked to remember me.. thats why im confused..Ok will look into down loading windows live..Ta.Jak..

ITTechQ&A :

here is the link

ITTechQ&A :

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-mail

Customer:

Will e/thing stay the same if i down load that program

ITTechQ&A :

Yes everything stays the same your email, contacts, calendar. It's like using your web browser to view your hotmail account except it's a program.

ITTechQ&A :

Much easier to access.

Customer:

Thank you for your help today :-) ...Jak...

ITTechQ&A :

no problem, please accept my answer if I have assisted you with your question. Thank you very much.