Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

LG MONITOR STUCK IN ANALOG POWER SAVE MODE

Customer Question

LG MONITOR STUCK IN "ANALOG POWER SAVE MODE"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 years ago.
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

This is happening because the new graphics card on the new PC is not supporting the old moniter or sometimes due to power circuit problem of the monitor causes this also.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Well, so far your answer is of no value to me.

Old monitor is not exactly accurate. The LG W1943TG, was brand new in February 2010.

I installed it in ANALOG, as my old computer was analog. I now have a new computer

and want to install the monitor as digital as my new computer is digital. LG is closed until tomorrow and the ppoint of purchase STAPLES is no help.

All I want to do, is get the monitor out of ANALOG POWER SAVE MODE, so I can install the monitor on the new computer as digital.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 years ago.
OK
Do you see this message as soon as you power on the new PC?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 years ago.
Do you hear the Windows Sound?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Not that I know of.

Here is where I am at. Right now I am using a hotel computer. I am unable to use mine as the monitor has a black screen. So, answers to siound card questions and such are just not reasonable for me to answer.

I have been without computer use for six days. I got a rebuilt model and thought there would be nothing to it but to instyall the software for aol, printer and the monitor. Unfortunately, you are way too smart and advanced to be able to answer my question, as I am just not advanced enough to help you, help me.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 years ago.
Sorry I am out of ideas as the problem seems to be with the mother board or graphics card of the new PC anyway I will open the question so that other experts can help you to resolve the issue....you will be notified by email as soon as anyone reply you,.

Thanks