tekbabe
tekbabe, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Support software installation and troubleshooting, email, virus, spy & malware removal.

I keep getting a microsoft script error message indicating

Customer Question

I keep getting a microsoft script error message indicating access denied. What can I do to remove this error message.
Category: Computer
Expert:  tekbabe replied 4 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
tekbabe :

Hi ~ can you type exactly what the message is, and detail of when you receive it...

Thanks, TB

Customer:

the text states snytax error access denied there is no error code

Customer:

hello are you there.

Customer:

microsoft jscript error

Customer:

I am unable to read your email it will not allow me to open.

tekbabe :

yes

tekbabe :

so this only happens when you are trying to read an email

tekbabe :

what is the application you are using to do so

Customer:

I am trying to log on to my email and onto my schools online website with no sucess after I get there. I can read put have no access to respond.

Customer:

okay

Customer:

Am I being charge while I wait for assistance3.

tekbabe :

hi are you there

tekbabe :

okay...so you are logging onto a remote access email server

tekbabe :

can you tell me the link to it

tekbabe :

and what browser and version is it

tekbabe :

If you do not click ACCEPT I do not get paid...only do that when you are happy with my service, in the mean time. Please answer the questions above

tekbabe, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Support software installation and troubleshooting, email, virus, spy & malware removal.
Expert:  tekbabe replied 4 years ago.
tekbabe :

can you tell me the link to it

tekbabe :

and what browser and version is it

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am using yahoo.com but the error script indicated URL is google.com. I recently paid t have a virus removed from my computer. I went away for two weeks and now I am getting this microsoft snytax script error message which is not allowing me to access my work properly without this constanct message that freezes my computer screen indaicatin access denied there's a error on this scrpt page.
Expert:  tekbabe replied 4 years ago.
I need to make sense of this...
  1. Have you used the PC since the virus was removed with NO errors?
  2. tell me the exact steps you are taking before this happens
    You boot your computer
  3. You open your browser? Yahoo.com is a web site....
    A browser would be something like INTERNET EXPLORER (blue E)
  4. what is the address you go to before you get this error....
    only WWW.GOOGLE.COM?

Thanks, TB
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
1. once after the virus was removed. I was on vacation for 1 week. The day I
emailed your company for assistance was the first time I had logged onto the
internet explorer and got this error message.
I logged on to yahoo.com to retrieve my email and this error message that
follows:
Script error; line 75, char 54, error; access is denied; Excepinfo; syntax
error; microsoft Jscript compilation error; character position 11.

That is what keeps popping up and my system takes more that 1 minute to connect
to internet explorer. I can not access anything because of this message. It will
not allow me to connect to anything.
Expert:  tekbabe replied 4 years ago.
Hi

The first thing you should do is this:
go to the site below and download any updates suggested
by choosing the EXPRESS button
once you get a message to restart your PC, go to the same site once again, to make sure you have nothing else ton install. If you do, restart again.

Let me know the outcome, when you are done with this procedure, Test the issue again.

Thanks, TB

http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/default.aspx?ln=en-us