Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Computer Engineer
Experience:  17 years troubleshooting PC/Server/Printer and network
21913621

My jobulator and widgets show on my screen, but jobulator says

Customer Question

My jobulator and widgets show on my screen, but jobulator says that it is not connected to the server. I have windows on a pc. It worked for a long time before this happened. There was a maintenance schedule on aesop and that is what may have knocked it out.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Steven R. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can understand your frustration, and I have been there too; as a disabled Navy vet, I have dealt with many similar issues during my military service. I will be assisting you in correcting your computer-related issues. Please note, I do not work for any company in particular; I am merely an expert affiliate with Just Answer, and I am here to give you straight-forward answers, or suggestions, as an I.T. Professional, in getting your issue resolved.

Here are a few questions that you can answer to better help me in assisting you.

What operating system do you use? (i.e. Windows 7 Starter, Home, Ultimate/ 32bit or 64 bit, Mac, Other)

What is your browser called? (i.e. Explorer, Mozilla Safari, Other)

Do you have anti-virus software installed? (i.e. Norton version, Kaspersky, McAfee, Other)

Was your anti-virus active during this problem?

Have you recently added any new software or games to your computer? (Anything at all?)

Do you recall anything that happened just before the incident? (An error code, opening an email etc.)

Do you regularly use Windows Update? (yes/no/sometimes)

Is there anything else you can think of that I should know aside from what you have mentioned?

The more detailed your information is, the faster I can get you squared away and computing again. I look forward to helping you in a timely, professional, and expedient manner.

One thing you can try while answering my questions is to contact Jobulator directly; they may have a really easy solution for you... the contact is

support@jobulator.com

If you found any of my suggestions, solutions, or advice useful I would appreciate the "accept" and positive feedback! Please do not click "accept" or provide feedback until we have thoroughly addressed your issue; sometimes it takes a few different approaches before we find the right formula for success.

Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We use windows vista, our browser is AOL, we have and always have had Norton installed, our anti virus has always been active before and after this problem, no new software or games have been added, before the incident we had viruses in our computer and many programs were not working but we fixed that and the jobulator still worked a little while after that problem was fixed, we regularly use windows update, please help us with this problem we need the jobulator.
Expert:  Steven R. replied 4 years ago.

I have an emergency that I must attend to. I am going to transfer you to one of our top experts; his name is XXXXX XXXXX he will be able to get you squared away. My apologies.

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dustin, I already gave Steven all the information. There was a maintenence shedule on aesop right before the jobulator became disconnected to the server, that's all I can tell you.
Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 4 years ago.
Hello.

I will be happy to assist you further with your issue.

Aside from the base information you have already provided, can you tell me if you network connection is solid?

The Jobulator depends on a solid and constant network connection to be able to function.

Also, can you tell me whether you are using the full version or the trial version of the jobulator?

And have you tried reinstalling the widget?

Let me know...