Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor in Technology, 7+ years of experience
33602187

I cant reinstall my Norton 360. I had to remove all data from

Customer Question

I can't reinstall my Norton 360. I had to remove all data from my pc to do recovery. I copied all data on cds, but they are of no use.
Also, my data cme out as garbled encrpytins. What good is 360 if I can't recover my data?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 years ago.
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides.

You were not able to install norton 360. So, you took data backup on cds and recover your computer to factory settings. Is it correct?

Now, you are not able to bring the data back to computer using the CDs? Is it correct?

You are again not able to install Norton 360. Is it correct?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX thanks. This is just another scam. a lotr of money paid for this product, now $18.00 morer and more bs. keep the $18.00 and forget it.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 years ago.
Hello My Friend,
Unless you are satisfied and your question is not fixed and you do not hit Accept $18 would not be deducted. You can ask a refund any time. I am real technician working with you. Please answer my last question. I will help you. Thank you.