Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  Professional computer engineer working as systems developer with top multinational company.

How do I stop American Megatrends from popping up at the startup

How do I stop American Megatrends from popping up at the startup of my computer?

Is it popping up just after you start windows?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, Then sometimes I hit Alt, control, delete. If that doesn't work I shutdown by pressing the off button on my CPU and then if that doesn't work I unplug the computer from the back of CPU. BUT the next day I start my computer Its there. American Trends it tells me to press certain F1-F12 buttons for different actions and when I press F12 to log it off nothing happens thats when I take the action previously mentioned with the computer.

Click Start > Type msconfig > Hit Enter > Click Services tab > Check Hide all microsoft services > Click Disable all > Check the antivirus software > Go to startup click disable all > Check the antivirus software here also > Click Apply > Click Ok.

Restart the computer and see if the same happening. If not, try enabling one program at a time to see if that fix the issue.

Let me know, how it goes. If that does not works, ask me for further help. Thanks.